The Toronto Taxpayers Coalition is a non-partisan advocate for the municipal Taxpayer. We are committed to lower taxes, less waste, and holding government to account with respect to how they spend your hard earned money. While taxes are a fact of life, properly tendering contracts and prudent fiscal planning, budgeting, and spending will dramatically reduce the tax burden on our residents.
What we do
- Advocate on behalf of our membership
- Keep our members informed of municipal issues
- Recruit volunteers to help spread our message
- Fight for lower taxes, responsible spending, and accountability
- Provide opinion on municipal issues to protect taxpayers' interests
You can help
We need your help to to ensure your voice is heard and your priorities are recognized in Toronto. Donate today!